Corporate Services provides asset management, transactions-based processing, treasury, budgeting and financial management reporting to Screen Australia’s Board, senior executives and staff and, where relevant, to Australian Government departments.
The department also manages Screen Australia’s owned and leased property portfolios and provides information management and technology services to the organisation.
Richard Nankivell | Chief Financial Officer
Richard joined Screen Australia in October 2010 from City of Ryde where he was Chief Financial Officer. He has an extensive background in finance and administration from his time in local government having held senior management positions in a number of NSW metropolitan and rural councils including City of Ryde, Parramatta City Council, Willoughby City Council, Corowa Council and Boorowa Council. Richard holds an Associate in Local Government Administration and was awarded the Albert Mainard Local Government Scholarship sponsored by the then Town Clerks Society of NSW in 1982.
- Christopher Lambert Financial Manager
- Jason Sun Financial Accountant
- Vanessa Michaels Assistant Accountant
- Maria Bozzi Accounts Officer
- Melanie Whyte Accounts Officer
Information Management and Technology Systems (IMTS)
- John O'Keeffe Senior Manager, IMTS
- Dennis Casali Systems Administrator
- Tim Culbert Database Development Manager
- Michael Surina IT Helpdesk Officer
- Karin Churchill Information Manager
- Phil Peake Business Analyst
- Hannah Leach Business Process Analyst
- Angie Rizakos Record Keeping Manager
- Hayley Colley EDRMS Business Records Administrator