The Legal Department aims to deliver high-quality legal and business affairs advice and services to Screen Australia including provision of best-practice transaction documents and transaction support to enable the efficient and effective delivery of Screen Australia’s funding programs.
JANE SUPIT | HEAD OF LEGAL
Jane Supit joins Screen Australia as Head of Legal Services, having acted in the role, seconded from the Australian Government Solicitor (AGS), since August 2013. Since completing her law degree at ANU and Bachelor of Arts from the University of Sydney with a double major in fine arts including film studies, Jane has practiced in commercial law specialising in technology and ICT projects, intellectual property, legal risk advising, funding, probity, governance and compliance. At AGS Jane was a senior lawyer and the team leader of the Sydney commercial team. She has worked on many significant projects for the Australian Government and was awarded an Australia Day award for her work on the bank guarantee scheme during the GFC.
- Madeleine Enfield Senior Lawyer
- Matthew Kelly Senior Lawyer
- Gabby Stein Senior Lawyer
- Carmen Grima Lawyer
- Annabel Landels Contracts Coordinator
- Andrew Michaelson Contracts Coordinator
- Tracey Hoffman Department Coordinator
The Contracts Management team supports Screen Australia's business affairs and contracting activities, including processing standard-form contracts such as for travel grants, feature-development projects, short films and documentaries. The team also monitors contracted delivery items and other obligations across all funding programs.
- Andrew Djemal Manager/Lawyer, Contracts Management
- Lia Gianfriddo Contracts Coordinator
- Alice Ridyard Contracts Coordinator
- Carmel Warsop Contracts Coordinator
- Rohana Stratford Administrator