MIAMI, USA | Children's Television
KidScreen is the largest and most important event of the year for kids entertainment executives.
Decision- and deal-makers in the kids business attend so they can engage in critical dialogue on issues that affect the industry; take advantage of some of the industry's best networking opportunities; recognise and understand current market needs, opportunities and challenges; learn more about key innovators and their vision; and find and share ideas that will drive their businesses forward.
Additionally, KidScreen Summit will be jam-packed with opportunities to network, exchange ideas and hone skills, including Speed Networking and Pitching sessions and intimate and in-depth round-table talk at the targeted slate of workshops.
KidScreen Summit unites a unique cross-section of executives from all seniority levels and sectors of the increasingly interrelated kids entertainment industry. Access to senior-level decision-makers is unparalleled.
- Programmers, buyers and acquisitions execs
- Producers and distributors of TV, film and digital media content
- Creators and developers of kid-targeted IP
- Licensors and licensees of kids’ entertainment properties
- Toy companies
- Marketers, ad and promotions agencies
- Broadcast and digital media managers and marketers
- "Kidscreen is a great place to take projects in development as compared to MIP Junior and MIPCOM, where projects looking for production financing and distribution are better suited."
- "Kidscreen is a terrific market for meetings in a casual setting. It was easy to get around, there was a good cross-section of producers, broadcasters and even a handful of book publishers and game developers."
- "Kidscreen produces a global pitch guidebook, published online, which was very useful as it provided a snapshot of broadcaster needs."
- "The practice of encouraging first time participants to attend with a mentor is a good thing."
This information is to be used as a guide only and is of a general nature. Screen Australia has undertaken all reasonable measures to ensure its accuracy and specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly of the use and application of any of the contents. Exact registration details are available on the market website.