The Producer Offset and Co-Production Unit is a speciaised team within our Strategy and Operations Department.
Tim Phillips | Head of Producer offset &
Tim was Legal and Business Affairs Manager at the Australian Children's Television Foundation where he had responsibility for advising on all aspects of the ACTF's production, funding, distribution and licensing activities. Tim has also worked as an intellectual property lawyer at Minter Ellison, advising media and online businesses, and as a strategist for media buying company emitch Ltd. As a senior investment manager with Screen Australia, Tim has managed large, small and complex television and film productions from development through to distribution and release. His role in developing and administering the Multiplatform and Online programs at Screen Australia has provided him with an intricate understanding of audience trends and new distribution platforms.
- Michele McDonald Senior Program Manager, Producer Offset
- Colleen Champ Certification Manager, Co-productions
- Sue Collins Assessment Manager
- Pru Donovan Assessment Manager
- Louisa Achille Assessor/Administrator
- Kym Stewart Unit Coordinator